Ghost Hunting TIR Crosshair with X Y Axis Thermal Infrared Gesture Recognition
Sale Sold out
Regular price $240.00 AUD
Regular priceUnit price per
AFTERPAY AVAILABLE AT CHECKOUT
The TIR-Crosshair is a dual axis Thermal IR paranormal investigation Device. It utilizes a very small 64-pixel Thermal Matrix Infrared sensor to detect thermal energy within a 60-degree field of view.
The maximum detection range under ideal conditions is approximately 10’. Detection is represented using a 6 LED sequential array for each X & Y axis. Each individual LED change represents a 7.5-degree shift in thermal position, equivalent to a small human step at a 6’ distance. Under “Normal” conditions, it is important to understand that warm objects located within a cool environment, or cool objects in a warm environment would be more easily detected than an object with a temperature at or near the environment temperature.
It can be used as an interactive and gesture interactive tool, or by using the X & Y sequential LED array warm and cool anomaly events can be detected, isolated and tracked within the environment during your investigation.
- Maximum Detection Distance: 10’ average depending on Thermal contrast between object and environment temperature
- Detection Angle: 60 degrees (Horizontal & Vertical)
- Thermal Temperature Accuracy: +/- 4 degrees
- Sensor Pixel Resolution: 8 X 8 (64 pixels)
- Optical Axis Gap: Approx. 6-7.5 degrees
- Operating Humidity: 15% - 85%, avoid freezing and condensation
OzParaTech is based in the Central Coast region of New South Wales. By purchasing from us, you enjoy Australian support, rapid shipping timeframes and are helping an Australian small business. We appreciate your support and feel free to tell your friends about OzParaTech!